Friday, March 29, 2013

GAFE Summit Illinois


For the past 2 days I was able to be a part of the GAFE Summit in Northbrook, IL.  Coincidentally I was on a vacation with my family at the same time as the summit and didn't want to miss this opportunity to share, learn, connect, and expand my PLN.  The best part was being able to hangout with amazing educators and learn from some of the best presenters from around the globe.  It was also great to see some of my favorite edtech rockstar friends like Lucy GrayJennie Mageira - who won the demo slam,  and Jim Sill - who rocked the keynote with one of the highlights of the whole summit!  I was also able to present a session on Enhancing PBL with Google and showcased some of my favorite script tools: Doctopus and Goobric.

What I appreciate most about many of the educators that share at these conferences, is that the resources are accessible to others who may not be able to attend.  You can check out the presenter resources to many of the sessions and learn about your favorite Google tools.  Definitely check out the resources and follow the #gafesummit hashtag to keep learning.  The EdTechTeam does an outstanding job and puts on one of the best PD conferences around - especially for those of you who LOVE Google as much as I do.  Check out the upcoming GAFE summits - perhaps one will be in your part of the world soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment